Focus on Bellingham: Columbia Neighborhood
Neighborhood facts & features:
- Early homes date to the turn of the century.
- A lot of Craftman homes and cottages from ’20’s building boom. Another building boom in the 50’s brought us ramblers.
- About 1600 homes – nearly all are single family. 4000 residents.
- Quiet narrow streets, some streets don’t have sidewalks.
- Many historically significant homes on the southern border along Eldridge Avenue.
- Parks: Elizabeth Park, two additional small parks, Carl Lobe Park on Eldridge and Lorraine Ellis Park off of W. Illinois.
- Includes Fountain District Urban Village on east boundary with shopping and restaurants.
Search all Homes for Sale in Columbia Neighborhood (Click on Results)
Search recent Closed Sales in Columbia Neighborhood (Click on Results)
Gallery (Click to enlarge & Scroll)