New Listing – Ferndale Rambler
2510 Lakeridge Drive, Ferndale WA
I just listed a really nice home.
Built in 1998 by Turner Construction, this one level home really has a perfect floor plan. Big enough, but not too big with 1866 square feet. The master suite is at one end of the house and the 2 additional bedrooms are at the other end.
- The kitchen has unique granite counters, not the common granite I call “builder’s” granite. There’s lots of counterspace for working and plenty of cupboards and cabinets for storage.
- There’s a formal dining room and a large breakfast area. The owners used the formal dining room as a TV room and still had room for a large table in the breakfast area that looks out on the back yard.
- The master suite is large with a big walk-in closet and bath with jetted tub and separate shower. There are sliding doors to the patio.
- The living room has high, vaulted ceilings, designer colors and a cozy fireplace.
- The 2 car garage was an extra shop area and additional paved parking along side.
- The landscaped and sprinklered yard is really pretty. The back yard is lush with a waterfall. Very peaceful.
Here are some photos – click to enlarge and see as a slide show. To take a look, contact me.